The practice had a CQC inspection on 20 September 2016. Our overall rating was GOOD. Please click on the below link to see the report.
Halliwell Surgery 3 Final CQC Report Sep 2016
Overall Ratings Report Sep 2016
CQC Summary Report Sep 2016
CQC Detailed Report 2016
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
Statement of Purpose
- We aim to ensure high quality, safe and effective general medical services and environment
- To provide monitored, audited and continually improving healthcare services
- To provide healthcare which is available to a whole population and create a partnership between patient and health profession which ensures mutual respect, holistic care and continuous learning and training.
- The provision of accessible healthcare which is proactive to healthcare changes, efficiency and innovation and development.
- To reduce risk in specific clinical risk areas and facilities
- To optimise performance against key targets and core standards set by NHS England
- To meet key targets set by Bolton Clinical Commissioning Group
- To participate effectively in the local Primary Care Network
- To be a patient centred organisation
- To continuously improve services offered to patients
- To effectively communicate with patients
- To encourage the development of an active and effective patient participation group
- To recruit, retain and develop a highly motivated and appropriately skilled workforce
- To enhance performance of the workforce
- To develop management capability
- To guide the employees in accordance with the Equalities Scheme
- To continue to work with NHS Estates effectively to ensure the building meets health and safety standards and infection prevention and control standards
- To ensure effective management and governance systems
Give Feedback on Care to CQC (https://www.cqc.org.uk/give-feedback-on-care)