Please click on the link below for our latest practice leaflet:
Primary Care Networks
Primary Care Networks (PCNs) are groups of practices that work together with community, mental health, social care, pharmacy, hospital and voluntary services in their local areas.
NHS England’s Long-Term Plan outlined the ambition for Integrated Care Systems. The British Medical Association (BMA), GP (England) committee and NHS England agreed, through national contract negotiations, to develop and roll out of Primary Care Networks (PCNs).
Our practice is part of the HWL (Halliwell/Watersmeeting/Lever Chambers) Network.
Dr Alison Lyon
- Dr Earnshaw and Partners - Lever Chambers
- Dr C Hendy and Dr Y Rizwan- Halliwell Surgery
- Burnside Surgery - Waters Meeting
- Dr M Jeyam and Dr R Jesudas - Halliwell Surgery
- Dr N Sidda - Waters Meeting
- Dr Uddin and Dr Anwar - Halliwell Surgery
- Bolton Community Practice - Waters Meeting